BMW MOTORRAD FINANCE
BMW Financial Services places you firmly in the saddle by giving you freedom of choice when it comes to motorcycle financing. Whether your priorities are total ownership, riding a new bike more often or nominal monthly instalments, you’ll find a finance option that is suited to your lifestyle.
- Finance Plan
- Road Side Assistance
BMW STANDARD LOAN.
Unlimited freedom with no risk. Our Standard Loan offers you fixed installments over the period of your loan. Choose your BMW Motorrad Bike, your deposit and a payment term of up to 84 months.
- Low down payment.
- Loan flexibility (up to 84 months).
- Steady monthly outflow.
BMW BULLET PLAN
Our BMW Bullet Plan allows you to lower your regular EMIs by paying specified higher amounts at fixed intervals during the loan tenure. An ideal plan if you are expecting an increase in your paying capacity at certain points.
- Lower monthly payments.
- Loan flexibility (upto 84 months).
BMW BALLOON PLAN
BMW Balloon Plan allows you to decide how high your payments are by choosing a contract between 12 and 60 months. You can also reduce it further with a one-off down payment.
- Low regular monthly payment.
- Sell or upgrade your bike at the end of term.
BMW Financial Services is dedicated to providing BMW customers with the type of products, professionalism and efficient service, required to make the transition from showroom to highway both pleasant and memorable.
To ensure that you enjoying driving our bikes, we provide a range of innovative financial solutions for new and pre-owned BMW bikes.
For any further concerns/queries, please feel free to contact your nearest authorized BMW Dealership or our Customer Interaction Centre on the below coordinates:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 1800 2036 263 (Toll Free)
Our Customer Interaction Centre remains open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday and we shall respond to you within 24 working hours on your registered email id.
Loans are generally approved within 4 working hours of submission of complete documentation by the dealership to BMW India Financial Services. However, loan approval is at the sole discretion of BMW India Financial Services Private Ltd as per our internal guidelines.
(Documents submitted may require authentication as per BMW India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. guidelines)
BMW India Financial Services offers customers the option to choose a loan tenure ranging from 12 month to 84 months.
BMW India Financial Services can fund up to 85% of ex-showroom price of the vehicle, higher funding can be done subject to discretion of BMW India Financial Services Private Ltd as per our internal guideline.
All resident Indian Individuals / NRI/ entities registered in India/ foreign citizen resident in India.
Yes, your spouse’s income can be included for calculation of the approved loan amount, provided the spouse is taken as co-borrower for the loan.
BMW India Financial Services offers fixed rate of Interest on monthly reducing balance.
To apply for a loan with BMW India Financial Services you will need to submit the following documents:
Know Your Customer (KYC) documents (Photo Id Proof, Address Proof, and Signature Proof), Proof of Income and latest bank statement are the primary documents.
Other documents may be required, subject to discretion of BMW India Financial Services Private Ltd and our internal regulatory guidelines.
Interest rates offered are arrived on various parameters and defined under the Interest rate policy of the company. Key ones are competition benchmarking, tenure of the contract, inherent credit and evasion risks, previous track records, subventions and subsidies available.
Charges applicable are in INR and do not include Government Taxes as applicable*
1. Loan Statement and Amortization Schedule Via email: Nil Charges: Hardcopy: INR 500.00
2. Swapping of Bank Account or /and instrument change: INR 500.00 per swap request
3. Change in EMI Due Date: INR 500.00 per request
4. Change in agreement (Constitutional change of Business entity or Swap of applicant/ co applicant/ guarantor) INR 3,000.00 plus actual stamp duty cost and Taxes as applicable
5. EMI Bounce Charges INR 750.00 per occurrence
6. Late Payment Charges 2% per month on unpaid EMI
7. Part Payment Charges:
Within the first 12 months – 5% (additional taxes applicable) on the amount of Part Payment.
After completing 12 months – 3% (additional taxes applicable) on the amount of Part Payment.
8. Loan Prepayment Charges:
Retention – NIL.
Within the first 12 months – 5% (additional taxes applicable) on the Principal Amount Outstanding.
After completing 12 months – 3% (additional taxes applicable) on the Principal Amount Outstanding.
9. Letters for specific purpose via email: Nil Charges
Hardcopy: INR 500.00 (per letter Request)
10. NOC Issuance Charges along with Form 35: First Hardcopy: Nil Charges;
Duplicate Hardcopy: INR 1000.00.
11. NOC (other than loan closure and addressed to RTO for active contracts) INR 500.00 per request.
12. Processing Fee: INR 17500 (additional taxes applicable)
13. Stamp Duty charges: INR 400
* GST and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate on the above Fees and Charges. Charges are subject to changes at the discretion of BMW India Financial Services without Prior intimation.
Note: Any document or information provided by the Customer shall only be accepted and confirmed after the due verification as per the standards and measures set up by BMW India Financial Services and BMW India Financial Services reserves the sole right to ask any further information in relation to such document(s) or information.
Kindly note that these FAQs are for ready reference and the applicability of the abovementioned responses may vary from customer to customer. Please be informed that in case of any conflict between these FAQs and your Retail Finance Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Retail Finance Agreement shall prevail.