Ride to Hampi
ABOUT THE RIDE
ABOUT THE RIDE
Motorrad Safari is a tour-based concept for the adventure enthusiast in you. The package not only promises loads of fun but is also sure to help you learn a skill or two. With our Safari tour to Hampi, it's time to go back in time!
We will flag off from our showroom in Bangalore to kickstart the tour. Some sources claim it was the richest city in the world during the medieval era! Hampi is a peek into the ruins of one of India's grandest and wealthiest empires - the Vijayanagara Empire, with trade connections to Persia and Portugal during its rule. If you are ready to be in thrall of ancient and mystifying forts, royal and sacred complexes, temples, shrines, pillared halls, mandapas and more, be sure to join in on this safari that will also help you pick up on some new skills as a rider.
- A well planned route covering fantastic roads
- Daily rider briefings
- Rider Welcome Pack (Includes bike stickers, event t-shirt, jersey, and cap)
- BMW Motorrad support crew (technical, medical, tyre support)
- BMW Motorrad roadside assistance sweep vehicle
- Pillions are welcome on BMW Motorrad Safaris
- BMW off-road training (in select rides)
- Luggage support
- 4-5 star accommodation ( Subject to availability)
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free pre-safari motorcycle inspection
- Photography and videography of the ride
- Bike transfers to the flag-off city
- Travel expenses incurred to reach the flag-off city
- Insurance cover for motorcycle damage
- Expenses for unforeseen circumstances
- Personal expenses like alcohol, laundry, and other items of personal nature
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- If any interstate travel restrictions are to be imposed as a result of a COVID19 outbreak, 100% refund will be provided.
- All participants need to carry COVID19 negative report. Test must be conducted within 72 hours of the ride flag off.
To register or to know more details, contact your nearest dealership or call on +91 70267 67676