Orchha River Safari
ABOUT THE RIDE
ABOUT THE RIDE
Motorrad Safari is a tour-based concept for the adventure enthusiast in you. The package promises the ride of a lifetime and you’re sure to pick up a skill or two along the way. Orchha is surrounded by forests, and is encircled by the river Betwa, which splits into seven channels. A feature that gave this town its name - Orchha, meaning ‘a hidden place’. At every turn of the river, you will discover historical landmarks on either side.
We flag off our ride from Delhi and make our way to the city of the Taj Mahal - Agra. Moving on, we head towards Gwalior, a city famous for its exquisite hilltop fort - which was famously described as 'the pearl among fortresses in India'. From there, we ride to our final stop - Orchha.
Ride Route -
Delhi – Agra – Gwalior – Orchcha
- A well planned route covering fantastic roads
- Daily rider briefings
- Rider Welcome Pack (Includes bike stickers, event t-shirt, jersey, and cap)
- BMW Motorrad support crew (technical, medical, tyre support)
- BMW Motorrad roadside assistance sweep vehicle
- Pillions are welcome on BMW Motorrad Safaris
- BMW off-road training (in select rides)
- Luggage support
- 4-5 star accommodation ( Subject to availability)
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free pre-safari motorcycle inspection
- Photography and videography of the ride
- Bike transfers to the flag-off city
- Travel expenses incurred to reach the flag-off city
- Insurance cover for motorcycle damage
- Expenses for unforeseen circumstances
- Personal expenses like alcohol, laundry, and other items of personal nature
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- If any interstate travel restrictions are to be imposed as a result of a COVID19 outbreak, 100% refund will be provided.
- All participants need to carry COVID19 negative report. Test must be conducted within 72 hours of the ride flag off.
To register or to know more details, contact your nearest dealership or call on +91 7011293398