Ride To Goa
ABOUT THE RIDE
ABOUT THE RIDE
Motorrad Safari is a tour-based concept for the adventure enthusiast in you. The package not only promises loads of fun but is also sure to help you learn a skill or two. The perfect ride for any beach enthusiast, this one is sure to be a ride to remember.
The perfect fusion of Indian culture and Portuguese heritage makes Goa a prominent tourist destination. Starting off from our showroom in Calicut, we'll be going through multiple places including Kannur, Mangalore, and Karwar to make our way to Goa. After our stay in Goa, we'll be heading towards Cochin through Davanagere, Tumakuru, Kollegal, Hasanur, Puliampatti, Annur, Karumathampatti, Malumichampatti, and Palakad.
Ride Route -
Calicut – Kannur – Manglore – Karwar – Goa – Davanagere – Tumakuru – Kollegal – Hasanur – Puliampatti – Annur – Karumathampatti – Malumichampatti – Palakad - Cochin
- A well planned route covering fantastic roads
- Daily rider briefings
- Rider Welcome Pack (Includes bike stickers, event t-shirt, jersey, and cap)
- BMW Motorrad support crew (technical, medical, tyre support)
- BMW Motorrad roadside assistance sweep vehicle
- Pillions are welcome on BMW Motorrad Safaris
- BMW off-road training (in select rides)
- Luggage support
- 4-5 star accommodation ( Subject to availability)
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free pre-safari motorcycle inspection
- Photography and videography of the ride
- Bike transfers to the flag-off city
- Travel expenses incurred to reach the flag-off city
- Insurance cover for motorcycle damage
- Expenses for unforeseen circumstances
- Personal expenses like alcohol, laundry, and other items of personal nature
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- If any interstate travel restrictions are to be imposed as a result of a COVID19 outbreak, 100% refund will be provided.
- All participants need to carry COVID19 negative report. Test must be conducted within 72 hours of the ride flag off.
To register or to know more details, contact your nearest dealership or call on +91 7558889510