ABOUT THE RIDE
ABOUT THE RIDE
Motorrad Safari is a tour-based concept for the adventure enthusiast in you. The package not only promises loads of fun but is also sure to help you learn a skill or two. It's a ride that's devised to evoke the adventurer in you. Throw some dirt around and explore the sheer beauty of Rajasthan as we ride through the majestic city of Jaipur and Bikaner.
Flagging off our ride from Jaipur, you will get to witness the majestic sunrise across the horizon before making your way through to Bikaner, a city surrounded by the magnificent Thar Desert. Packed with ornate architecture and 16-century Junagarh Fort, here you can indulge in the cultural and traditional oddity of Rajasthan while learning essential off-roading skills from our IIA-certified trainer, Shahnawaz Karim.
Ride Route -
Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaipur
- A well planned route covering fantastic roads
- Daily rider briefings
- Rider Welcome Pack (Includes bike stickers, event t-shirt, jersey, and cap)
- BMW Motorrad support crew (technical, medical, tyre support)
- BMW Motorrad roadside assistance sweep vehicle
- Pillions are welcome on BMW Motorrad Safaris
- BMW off-road training (in select rides)
- Luggage support
- 4-5 star accommodation ( Subject to availability)
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free pre-safari motorcycle inspection
- Photography and videography of the ride
- Bike transfers to the flag-off city
- Travel expenses incurred to reach the flag-off city
- Insurance cover for motorcycle damage
- Expenses for unforeseen circumstances
- Personal expenses like alcohol, laundry, and other items of personal nature
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- If any interstate travel restrictions are to be imposed as a result of a COVID19 outbreak, 100% refund will be provided.
- All participants need to carry COVID19 negative report. Test must be conducted within 72 hours of the ride flag off.
To register or to know more details, contact your nearest dealership or call on +91 8824901182.