ABOUT THE RIDE
ABOUT THE RIDE
Motorrad Safari is a tour-based concept for the adventure enthusiast in you. The package promises the ride of a lifetime and you’re sure to pick up a skill or two along the way. Coorg, officially named Kodagu, is the most popular hill station in Karnataka. Coorg is known for its wide expanses of tea and coffee plantations as well as its resplendent scenic beauty.
We start our journey from our showroom in Hyderabad and make our way to Bangalore. After we finish exploring the capital city of Karnataka, we move on to our final stop - the beautiful hill station of Coorg.
Ride Route -
Hyderabad - Bangalore - Coorg
- A well planned route covering fantastic roads
- Daily rider briefings
- Rider Welcome Pack (Includes bike stickers, event t-shirt, jersey, and cap)
- BMW Motorrad support crew (technical, medical, tyre support)
- BMW Motorrad roadside assistance sweep vehicle
- Pillions are welcome on BMW Motorrad Safaris
- BMW off-road training (in select rides)
- Luggage support
- 4-5 star accommodation ( Subject to availability)
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free pre-safari motorcycle inspection
- Photography and videography of the ride
- Bike transfers to the flag-off city
- Travel expenses incurred to reach the flag-off city
- Insurance cover for motorcycle damage
- Expenses for unforeseen circumstances
- Personal expenses like alcohol, laundry, and other items of personal nature
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- If any interstate travel restrictions are to be imposed as a result of a COVID19 outbreak, 100% refund will be provided.
- All participants need to carry COVID19 negative report. Test must be conducted within 72 hours of the ride flag off.
To register or to know more details, contact your nearest dealership or call on +91 88855 35533 / 96979 85555