310 GS CUP REGISTRATION
Registration for the BMW Motorrad 310 GS Cup can be made by getting in touch with the nearest authorised BMW Motorrad dealership.
The final deadline for registration is Feb 25th, 2020. No registrations will be accepted post that.
Registration fee for participation in the 310 GS CUP 2020 is INR 2000
- The right to take part in a qualification and final rounds of the 310 GS Cup 2020 according to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Meals during the event.
- BMW Motorrad merchandise.
- On-ground medical support.
- Technical support.
The payment is to be made to your authorised BMW Motorrad dealership.
- Bike fuel.
- Bike preparation including protection parts, enduro tires, transport of your motorcycle.
The following regulations apply
- Participants are required to hold a valid driver’s license (at the time of the event).
- Only applicable for BMW Motorrad G 310 GS owners.
- The customers can participate only on their motorcycle and will undergo scrutiny to check the fitness of the motorcycle.
- The organisers are entitled to exclude vehicles that do not comply to the minimum operating standards.
- All riders must wear suitable rider gear that is in good condition.
- Staff members of BMW AG and BMW NSCs.
- Proprietors of a BMW dealership.
- Instructors who work for BMW Motorrad.
- Holders of a motorcycle racing license.