Conditions of Entry
- Participation is open for all interested individuals who own BMW G 310GS model and possess a valid driver’s license. Applicants are required to present the original copy of valid driver's license to the registration staff on the day of the event (a photocopy or photo of driver's license is not accepted).
- Registration for the 310 GS CUP 2020 is now open. Please contact your nearest dealership for more details. The final deadline for registration is Feb 25, 2020. No registrations will be accepted post that.
- Participants will use the BMW G 310 GS provided by the organisers for the final qualifier round.
- The participants must also attend a briefing session on the rules and regulations and the details about the event.
- The participants will be required to successfully pass multiple stations with different levels of difficulty. To participate in the event, the participants must be well prepared physically and mentally to take on challenges not expected in their daily life along with their motorcycle in the same way as typical off-road adventure races, potentially facing the environments filled with dust and mud, depending on the weather condition on the event day. However, the participants may refuse to take part in any given stations without obtaining corresponding points in those stations and maximum points may be deducted based on the conditions set forth by the organiser.
- Eligible participant must be an Indian national and must be at least 18 years of age on the date of the event. The participants must wear proper protective gears for motorcycle riders* and must possess a valid driver’s license.
- The decision to allow the participants to take part in the event shall be at the organiser’s discretion, taking into account the participants’ full compliance with protective equipment requirements.
- The following individuals are not allowed to take part in the qualification and final rounds of the 310 GS CUP:
- BMW employees, the organiser’s employees.
- BMW dealers.
- Consultants to BMW Motorrad.
- Those holding Inter/Class B or higher for motorcycle race.
- Those trained to be a trainer by BMW Motorrad Instructor Academy.
- Those who have qualified for all the previous editions of the International GS Trophy events.
(A photocopy or photo of required documents is not accepted)
- Remarks: The ownership document of the BMW GS motorcycle to be used in the event must be made available by the participant for verification by the organiser during the event. In the event that the motorcycle to be used in the event does not belong to the participant, he/she must produce the ownership document of such BMW GS motorcycle which is owned by the person related to him/her only. The organiser reserves the right to verify and determine the validity of the ownership document.
- The participants will be responsible for the fuel cost.
- The participants are recommended to use during the event motorcycle tires designed specifically for an enduro-style ride. Additionally, such tires must also be permitted for use on public roads. Recommend to use Karoo 3
- Only motorcycles that have a valid license and meet technical standards may take part in the event. The organiser reserves the right not to permit the motorcycles that fail to meet technical standards to participate in the event since technically defective motorcycles may lead to accidents. In addition, the organiser also reserves the right to make a final decision on the participation of all motorcycles.
- The organiser and its representative/staff shall not be liable for health risks of the participants associated with his/her participation in this event. The participants shall be responsible for undergoing medical check-up prior to entering the event, preparing sufficient amount of necessary medications, and taking care of themselves during the competition. The organiser shall be liable solely for the loss or damage caused by intentional omission or gross negligence or breach of the agreement or obligations that constitute the substance of the contract (only main obligations), as well as the loss or damage attributable to fatal injury, serious injury, and/or health hazard arising from the organiser or its representatives/staff members.
- The undersigned shall indemnify the organiser without conditions for all claims by any third parties against the organiser as a result of personal or other damages that are caused by the participant or the motorcycle used by the participant during the event, as long as and until such claims by the third parties are not covered by liability insurance provided by the organiser. In the event such claims are made, the participant shall be responsible for compensation of the amount in excess of insurance coverage secured by the organiser, as well as the expenses associated with court proceedings.
- The participant acknowledges that photos, motion pictures, or interviews conducted on radio/television stations, internet, print media, books, or copies of photos taken during the event may be used for broadcasting, publication or public relations purposes without the participant being able to claim for any compensation. The participant’s personal information will not be disclosed to a third party, unless such personal information is transferred to BMW affiliates. In the event that the participant does not want such information to be publicised or utilised, he/she may express his/her refusal in the agreement at no expenses.
- By registering to participate in this event, the participant has acknowledged the rules and regulations for participation and has agreed to comply with those rules and regulations.
- No refunds after 20th February i.e. the last day of registration.
+ Read more